We offer vaccines based on your pet’s specific requirements, and we have extensive knowledge of what vaccines are needed for all the different species.
We offer both soft tissue and orthopedic surgery. We also perform microsurgery, as a lot of our patients are very small.
We will see emergencies during normal business hours and will see emergencies until 10 pm every day of the year.
We have cages, tanks, lights, food, insects and other materials needed to take care of your pet when you need to be away from home. We board mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and fish! We have separate rooms for prey animals and for predators.
The Exotic Animal Hospital of Orlando offers regular appointments for the new pet owner. During this initial appointment, we will discuss the regular care, diet and husbandry of each species, their vaccinations (if needed), their need to be sterilized, and answer any other medical questions. In addition, for our clients we offer the following services:
- We have regular appointments to address a particular concern/medical condition, and are able to hospitalize patients that require more intensive care and a medical work up.
- We perform soft tissue, orthopedic and microsurgical procedures daily, as well as advanced dentistry, radiology, in-house diagnostic tests (blood work, urine analysis, fecal test, bacterial/fungal cultures and cytologies), laser therapy, water testing for aquatic species, and placement of microchips for identification.
- We see daytime emergencies and after hour emergencies until 10 pm every day.
- We offer boarding for pets when their owners need to leave their homes and want expert care.
- We carry food items, supplements, and accessories for small herbivores, birds and reptiles for your convenience.
As a veterinarian who solely practices exotic animal medicine, whether your beloved pet is a rabbit, ferret, bird, snake, or any of the other many species of exotic pets within the Orlando area and adjacent cities, Dr. Díaz’s extensive expertise and experience allows him to provide specialized medical care, while exceeding the expectations of his clients. Dr. Díaz and his staff strive to provide clients with an excellent learning experience in order to maximize their skills and knowledge. This focus on client education results in a prolonged quality of life for your pet. Please call us to schedule an appointment today.